Metro would like to welcome your participation in our discussion. We hope you will join us by sharing your experiences, suggest improvements, and contribute to a healthy dialogue. To maintain a respectful conversation, we have set some guidelines:
- This Community is moderated and all comments are reviewed by us before being posted.
- To ensure the discussion is productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will NOT post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please email us at email@example.com
- Advertisements. Comments intended to sell a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact a Member Service Representative at 877-MY-METRO.
- Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
- Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only enter plain text.
- Metro reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
- Metro does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the credit union. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Metro Credit Union unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the credit union) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
- Metro employees. If you are an employee of Metro Credit Union, you MUST disclose your employment status when you submit a comment or question! To maintain the integrity of this community, whether you are at home or in the office, our readers have a right to know if you are employed by Metro. If we feel the nature of your comment is confidential, shares information not generally available, or recommends an action which could adversely affect our members, we reserve the right not to post your comment.